When we made the choice to be nomads, it was in the back of our minds all along that we’d find a nice little town and settle down. Doesn’t sound that hard right?
Apparently, we’re the picky sort. We want:
1. Elevation to exceed population
2. NPR reception
3. Access to motorcycle riding
4. Mountain views
5. A yummy brewery
6. Good pizza
7. Affordable property
8. A young, intelligent, and involved population.
9. A volunteer fire department within responding distance.
9a. A volunteer EMT department.
10. Room for Sprocket to roam.
11. Lots of hiking
It’s out there…right?